DIVE INDUSTRY TECHNICIANS COURSE
This is a 10 day ASSET & SITA and IDEST approved course, covering all aspects of service, repair and workshop operation.
The course has a 9-module curriculum supported by a Dive Industry Technicians Handbook specially written to accompany the course.
The course is designed to give as much emphasis on practical knowledge and skills with a large proportion of the course devoted to ‘hands on‘ practical work.
A highly practical course, with hands on experience in a real scuba workshop.
The course is lead by an instructor with 25 years of engineering and scuba repair experience.
The course material is fully illustrated with high quality detailed pictures and example cutaway pieces of equipment are available for students to view. Click the regulator illustration or the pressure test illustration for more detailed versions. This course is an ideal way for you as an Divers Life Support Equipment Technician, to gain the only Nationally recognized qualification IN SERVICE AND REPAIR OF DIVING EQUIPMENT and become a qualified, highly sort after professional Technician.
PADI Instructors – this course is recognized by PADI for Equipment Specialist Instructor rating – fulfill PADI’s requirements & submit your certificate of training to PADI.
For Dive Center owners and those planning to set up in business it is a comprehensive course that will enable you to offer these services to your customers.
This is the only course that is approved by the 3 major standards and representative bodies in the industry:
- ASSET – Association of Scuba Service Engineers & Technicians
- IDEST – Inspectorate for Diving Equipment Servicing and Testing
- SITA – Scuba Industries Trade Association
In addition the British Health and Safety Executive have stated that they consider this course to be a core training program for their diving inspectors
Key Benefits of the Dive Industry Technician Training Course (DITC)
- Provides a thorough background in Dive Equipment repair for the technician.
- Since a busy dive shop always needs someone to repair the Scuba equipment, Formal training & experience of scuba equipment repair can assist the professional in finding work within a competitive recreational dive industry recruiting market.
EASYTEK co ltd., High Pressure Engineering Services An A.S.S.E.T., IDEST & SITA Approved Training Provider
Capabilities of Easytek Co Ltd., as an Engineering Training Provider
Samui Easytek Co Ltd together with STATS in the United Kingdom have provided a unique service to Commercial Diving Companies, Military Diving Teams, Government Inspectors, Recreational Dive Centres, SCBA Life Support Technicians, High Pressure Cylinder Inspectors, and other Dive Industry Professionals internationally for more than 20 years drawing on the wide experience of its principal staff. Principle capabilities include:
- Divers and other SCBA life support equipment maintenance – regulators, compressors, cylinders, rebreathers, hydrostatic test equipment design, NDT analysis
- Commercial diving, & Maritime consultancy. Dive incident investigation & expert witness testimony
- Custom Decompression methodology for 1,000ft Trimix diving.
- Approved engineering training. International recognised certification in Trimix Decompression diving, sunken vessel survey, underwater artifact & body recovery.
- Repair, servicing & testing traceable to National standards. Design, Manufacture and sales of custom tools, adapters and test equipment for Divers life support equipment servicing and other critical high pressure applications.
Easytek has the most modern divers life support equipment service center and mixed gas production system in Thailand. All mixed gases can be pumped to 350bar via in house Haskell booster pumps powered by twin Bauer Compressors feeding a 90,000Liter air bank. Easytek carries out hydrostatic tests in house to 650bar/10,000psi to US DOT standards, European EC, British BS and Thai standards supplemented by the very latest NDT eddy current testing to detect metallurgical failure aluminium alloy high pressure gas cylinders.
For further information or to book a course please click here