CYLINDER TESTING COURSE – Part 1 – (Practices and Procedures)
The ASSET 2 day CYLINDER TESTING COURSE (Part 1) is the first part of a two level training scheme and introduces the theory and practice of cylinder testing.
The theory part of the course includes:
- Cylinder testing practices and procedures
- Valve maintenance
- Thread gauging
- Codes of practice
- The practical part of the course is designed to introduce all the required practical skills including:
- Hydrostatic Testing etc.
On successful completion of the course the candidate will be awarded the ASSET CYLINDER TESTING (Part 1) Practices & Procedures Certificate.
There are no pre – requisites for this course
- Comprehensive training in scuba tank and tank valve maintenance
- All the latest techniques and information used
- Essential for annual inspection of scuba tanks used in the recreational dive industry
EASYTEK co ltd., High Pressure Engineering Services An A.S.S.E.T., IDEST & SITA Approved Training Provider
Capabilities of Easytek Co Ltd., as an Engineering Training Provider
Samui Easytek Co Ltd together with STATS in the United Kingdom have provided a unique service to Commercial Diving Companies, Military Diving Teams, Government Inspectors, Recreational Dive Centres, SCBA Life Support Technicians, High Pressure Cylinder Inspectors, and other Dive Industry Professionals internationally for more than 20 years drawing on the wide experience of its principal staff. Principle capabilities include:
- Divers and other SCBA life support equipment maintenance – regulators, compressors, cylinders, rebreathers, hydrostatic test equipment design, NDT analysis
- Commercial diving, & Maritime consultancy. Dive incident investigation & expert witness testimony
- Custom Decompression methodology for 1,000ft Trimix diving.
- Approved engineering training. International recognised certification in Trimix Decompression diving, sunken vessel survey, underwater artifact & body recovery.
- Repair, servicing & testing traceable to National standards. Design, Manufacture and sales of custom tools, adapters and test equipment for Divers life support equipment servicing and other critical high pressure applications.
Easytek has the most modern divers life support equipment service center and mixed gas production system in Thailand. All mixed gases can be pumped to 350bar via in house Haskell booster pumps powered by twin Bauer Compressors feeding a 90,000Liter air bank. Easytek carries out hydrostatic tests in house to 650bar/10,000psi to US DOT standards, European EC, British BS and Thai standards supplemented by the very latest NDT eddy current testing to detect metallurgical failure aluminium alloy high pressure gas cylinders.
For further information or to book a course please click here