COMPRESSED AIR SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT COURSE – 2 DAYS
A new course introduced in to compliment the Cylinder Testing Course, but also for Dive Industry personnel or other industry’s with responsibilities for day to day compressor operation and maintenance plus filling of breathing air cylinders
- The course covers general maintenance, operation, standards and relevant legislation.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Prevents costly damage to the compressor unit through lack of operator care
- Prevents costly damage or destruction of the dive centers scuba tanks through the moistures damage resulting from the damp air supplied from an incorrectly cared for compressor
- Provides proof of formal compressor and air bank training. When a new compressor stops working, manufacturers often blame the operator or the owner if the person responsible for compressor operation has no training. If the compressor operator has formal training, the blame for compressor failure shifts to the manufacturer or supplier of the unit.
EASYTEK co ltd., High Pressure Engineering Services An A.S.S.E.T., IDEST & SITA Approved Training Provider
Capabilities of Easytek Co Ltd., as an Engineering Training Provider
Samui Easytek Co Ltd together with STATS in the United Kingdom have provided a unique service to Commercial Diving Companies, Military Diving Teams, Government Inspectors, Recreational Dive Centres, SCBA Life Support Technicians, High Pressure Cylinder Inspectors, and other Dive Industry Professionals internationally for more than 20 years drawing on the wide experience of its principal staff. Principle capabilities include:
- Divers and other SCBA life support equipment maintenance – regulators, compressors, cylinders, rebreathers, hydrostatic test equipment design, NDT analysis
- Commercial diving, & Maritime consultancy. Dive incident investigation & expert witness testimony
- Custom Decompression methodology for 1,000ft Trimix diving.
- Approved engineering training. International recognised certification in Trimix Decompression diving, sunken vessel survey, underwater artifact & body recovery.
- Repair, servicing & testing traceable to National standards. Design, Manufacture and sales of custom tools, adapters and test equipment for Divers life support equipment servicing and other critical high pressure applications.
Easytek has the most modern divers life support equipment service center and mixed gas production system in Thailand. All mixed gases can be pumped to 350bar via in house Haskell booster pumps powered by twin Bauer Compressors feeding a 90,000Liter air bank. Easytek carries out hydrostatic tests in house to 650bar/10,000psi to US DOT standards, European EC, British BS and Thai standards supplemented by the very latest NDT eddy current testing to detect metallurgical failure aluminium alloy high pressure gas cylinders.
For further information or to book a course please click here