THAI VISA SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION FORM FOR CONFIRMED DITC TRAINEES ONLY
Instructions: Please fill out all sections and press the [SEND] button below the form…
The Thai non-imm visa class E/D application has the following rules
- One letter is required per applicant.
- It is only valid at the Thai Embassy or Consulate it is addressed to.
- The applicants name and passport number on the sponsorship letter must exactly match the applicants passport.
- Each Thai Embassy or Consulate has the right to request additional supporting documents.
- Is only to be used for educational purposes.
- Thai embassies/consulates will request a processing fee that you must pay on application.
Our company accepts considerable risk in issuing you with a visa sponsorship letter. The following activities will lead to immediate cancellation of your sponsorship letter by our company and the relevant Thai immigration authorities will be informed.
- Student does not arrive at our company premises to attend training.
- Student arrested by police or discovered involved in any activities considered illegal within Thailand.