OXYGEN SERVICE TECHNICIAN & GAS BLENDERS COURSE
OXYGEN / NITROX / HELIOX/ TRIMIX
The ASSET Oxygen Service Technician & Gas Blender Courses are of the same high standard as the Dive Industry Technicians Course. Developed to reflect the Engineering, Gas Industry, British and International standards. They are essential for anyone who is serious about blending exotic mixed breathed gases for carrying out either decompression or long duration dives beyond recreational limits.
The course is delivered by one of the most experienced and respected Technician Trainers in the Diving Industry
GAS BLENDERS COURSE – 1 DAY
Technical information without the ” black art” approach so often found in similar courses and exposes the “40% myth”
Simplified math and a practical approach make Gas Blending relatively safe and easy.
Demonstrations of blending techniques using either partial pressure or continuous blending plus use of the Haskel Oxygen booster pump.
There are no pre- requisites for this course
OXYGEN TECHNICIANS COURSE – 1 DAY
Learn how to 0 2 clean to industrial standards without spending a fortune on equipment.
Sound practical advice with many invaluable tips that only an experienced Technician Trainer can offer.
- Minium 1 Manufacturers Service Course certificate of completion
- Dive Industry Technicians Course certificate of completion
COMBINED OXYGEN TECHNICIAN & GAS BLENDER COURSE – 2 DAYS
Both courses in one package.
Essential skills for the serious Dive Center Technician.
We believe there is no better suite of courses available anywhere.
Please note: The dates for theses courses are designed to offer them as either a 1 or 2 day extension to the 10 day Dive Industry Technicians Course
ASSET STANDARDS – ORIENTATION/CROSS OVER COURSES
FOR TECHNICIANS WHO ARE CERTIFIED BY OTHER AGENCIES
You will need to attend the 2-day course as above but we offer the course at a special rate as a cross over course to existing technicians who hold Nitrox, Trimix or other Gas blending certification from other Agencies.
- Please see Course Fees page for further information on cross over course pricing.
COURSE FEE INCLUDES:
- Thorough training in practical gas blending
- Includes comprehensive reference manual
- Includes free gas blending software for Nitrox/Heliox/Trimix/Heliair
EASYTEK co ltd., High Pressure Engineering Services An A.S.S.E.T., IDEST & SITA Approved Training Provider
Capabilities of Easytek Co Ltd., as an Engineering Training Provider
Samui Easytek Co Ltd together with STATS in the United Kingdom have provided a unique service to Commercial Diving Companies, Military Diving Teams, Government Inspectors, Recreational Dive Centres, SCBA Life Support Technicians, High Pressure Cylinder Inspectors, and other Dive Industry Professionals internationally for more than 20 years drawing on the wide experience of its principal staff. Principle capabilities include:
- Divers and other SCBA life support equipment maintenance – regulators, compressors, cylinders, rebreathers, hydrostatic test equipment design, NDT analysis
- Commercial diving, & Maritime consultancy. Dive incident investigation & expert witness testimony
- Custom Decompression methodology for 1,000ft Trimix diving.
- Approved engineering training. International recognised certification in Trimix Decompression diving, sunken vessel survey, underwater artifact & body recovery.
- Repair, servicing & testing traceable to National standards. Design, Manufacture and sales of custom tools, adapters and test equipment for Divers life support equipment servicing and other critical high pressure applications.
Easytek has the most modern divers life support equipment service center and mixed gas production system in Thailand. All mixed gases can be pumped to 350bar via in house Haskell booster pumps powered by twin Bauer Compressors feeding a 90,000Liter air bank. Easytek carries out hydrostatic tests in house to 650bar/10,000psi to US DOT standards, European EC, British BS and Thai standards supplemented by the very latest NDT eddy current testing to detect metallurgical failure aluminium alloy high pressure gas cylinders.
For further information or to book a course please click here