NEW!…. ‘The Easytek Suites’ Our large double-sized Air-Con rooms at the training center
for only US$20/night. (USD15/night if rented by the month)
Very large comfortable double-bed air con room with en suite hot/cold shower, TV, study desk, fridge, tea/coffee supplies and free wi-fi internet.
Many local restaurants nearby. Electronic Key fob 24 hours security access. You are welcome to bring a friend to stay with you free of charge.
- Our company is not a Hotel booking agent and does not receive any booking commissions whatsoever from any of the hotels recommended by students featured on www.scubaengineer.com
- Unless informed directly in writing, you are directly responsible for booking and settling all hotel bill expenses incurred during your stay.
- Hotel room charges do not normally include mini-bar drinks, telephone calls made from your room, internet charges, etc
- Unless informed directly by your hotel, meals & drinks (breakfeast, lunch, dinner etc) are NOT included in your room charges.
- Most Thailand hotels request an additional daily payment if you bring an extra guest to stay in your room.
- Many Thailand hotels do not accept credit cards. Those that do so may request up to 5% extra to process the payment.