CYLINDER HYDROSTATIC TESTING COURSE – Part 2 – Advanced
Changes in UK and European legislation together with the requirement for ‘competent and approved’ persons to carry out cylinder testing has created the need for a higher standard of training and certification of those who carry out this work.
The ASSET 2-day CYLINDER TESTING COURSE (Part 2) – ADVANCED is aimed at the experienced Cylinder Tester and the syllabus includes:
- Crack detection
- During this course the Cylinder Testers inspection skills will be honed and tested, and the inspector will be taught hydrostatic inspection techniques.On successful completion of the course the candidate will be awarded the ASSET CYLINDER TESTING (Part 2) ADVANCED Certificate.Pre-requisites:
- Have completed the ASSET Cylinder Inspection Part 1 course CPL1
- Have completed the DIVE INDUSTRY TECHNICIANS COURSE
- Covers the very latest techniques in advanced scuba tank visual inspection
- A practical exam with borderline pass fail examples verifies the inspectors skills
- The highest ASSET certification grade in scuba tank visual inspection
EASYTEK co ltd., High Pressure Engineering Services An A.S.S.E.T., IDEST & SITA Approved Training Provider
Capabilities of Easytek Co Ltd., as an Engineering Training Provider
Samui Easytek Co Ltd together with STATS in the United Kingdom have provided a unique service to Commercial Diving Companies, Military Diving Teams, Government Inspectors, Recreational Dive Centres, SCBA Life Support Technicians, High Pressure Cylinder Inspectors, and other Dive Industry Professionals internationally for more than 20 years drawing on the wide experience of its principal staff. Principle capabilities include:
- Divers and other SCBA life support equipment maintenance – regulators, compressors, cylinders, rebreathers, hydrostatic test equipment design, NDT analysis
- Commercial diving, & Maritime consultancy. Dive incident investigation & expert witness testimony
- Custom Decompression methodology for 1,000ft Trimix diving.
- Approved engineering training. International recognised certification in Trimix Decompression diving, sunken vessel survey, underwater artifact & body recovery.
- Repair, servicing & testing traceable to National standards. Design, Manufacture and sales of custom tools, adapters and test equipment for Divers life support equipment servicing and other critical high pressure applications.
Easytek has the most modern divers life support equipment service center and mixed gas production system in Thailand. All mixed gases can be pumped to 350bar via in house Haskell booster pumps powered by twin Bauer Compressors feeding a 90,000Liter air bank. Easytek carries out hydrostatic tests in house to 650bar/10,000psi to US DOT standards, European EC, British BS and Thai standards supplemented by the very latest NDT eddy current testing to detect metallurgical failure aluminium alloy high pressure gas cylinders.
For further information or to book a course please click here