CMMS Computer Maintenance Management Systems Course – 1 day
Understanding the critical attributes that underline the creation, database setup, and IMCA Dive Technician interaction with a modern Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
The complexity and ongoing nature of Dive Systems maintenance in accordance with IMCA standards goes way beyond that which can be easily accomplished by entirely paperwork methods. Offshore Dive vessel operators have been slow to comprehend the time consuming nature of the Dive tech’s CMMS administration and data entry duties, which for a complex sat-spread requires a dedicated dive tech just to drive the CMMS, and at least one other dive tech to carry out the many maintenance tasks. Periodic IMCA D023,24,37 Dive Systems maintenance in accordance with D018 audit recommendations is made much easier using a combined cloud based CMMS with local hard copy records(in case of internet failure). In this way, much of the auditors work can be carried out onshore.
This one day familiarisation course introduces the technician to the structure of a modern cloud based CMMS and how it is setup to operate within an IMCA environment. A classroom session gives the student live practice with a Dive Spread CMMS, creating work orders, entering spare parts, uploading job completion paperwork, Calibration certificates.
Training Center Information
EASYTEK ENGINEERING SERVICES CO LTD – an A.S.S.E.T., IDEST & SITA Approved Training Provider
Capabilities of Easytek Engineering Services Co Ltd., as an Engineering Training Provider
Easytek Engineering Services Co Ltd., together with STATS in the United Kingdom have provided a unique service to Commercial Diving Companies, Military Diving Teams, Government Inspectors, Recreational Dive Centres, SCBA, ELSA, HEED Life Support Technicians, High Pressure Cylinder Inspectors, and other Dive Industry Professionals internationally for more than 20 years drawing on the wide experience of its principal staff. Principle capabilities include:
- Divers and other SCBA life support equipment maintenance – regulators, compressors, cylinders, rebreathers, hydrostatic test equipment design, NDT analysis
- Commercial diving, & Maritime consultancy. Dive incident investigation & expert witness testimony
- Custom Decompression methodology for 1,000ft Trimix diving.
- Approved engineering training. International recognised certification in Trimix Decompression diving, sunken vessel survey, underwater artifact & body recovery.
- Repair, servicing & testing traceable to National standards. Design, Manufacture and sales of custom tools, adapters and test equipment for Divers life support equipment servicing and other critical high pressure applications.
Easytek has the most modern divers life support equipment service center and mixed gas production system in Thailand. All mixed gases can be pumped to 350bar via in house Haskell booster pumps powered by twin Bauer Compressors feeding a 90,000Liter air bank. Easytek carries out hydrostatic tests in house to 650bar/10,000psi to US DOT standards, European EC, British BS and Thai standards supplemented by the very latest NDT eddy current testing to detect metallurgical failure aluminium alloy high pressure gas cylinders.
For further information or to book a course please click here