Technician training in relation to ASSET Standards and IDEST Approval The IDEST Approval Scheme
TRAINING STANDARDS FOR THE TECHNICIAN
- Tried, tested & approved training courses providing real working knowledge & skills
- Examination & certification
- Engineering based National Vocational Qualifications
- Comprehensive Technicians Handbooks
- Association Membership & Qualification Grades
CODES OF PRACTICE
- First comprehensive codes of practice designed specifically for the Diving Industry
- Written by knowledgeable people from within our own industry
- Produced in consultation with the HSE
- Plain language – easy to understand & implement
- All codes of practice complement each other and integrate with all other parts the Scheme
SERVICE CENTER APPROVAL SCHEME
- Confirms working to British Standards
- Promotes good working practices
- Designed for self regulation
- Outline Policy & Procedures Documents available
- Easily understood and economical to implement even in the smallest workshop
ASSET’s PHILOSOPHY IS TO:
- Provide credibility for the Dive Center and the Industry.
- To promote an improvement in training and standards.
- To endeavor to protect the Industry from onerous regulation.
By achieving the above our aim is to increase customer confidence, peace of mind and therefore attracting increased business for those Centres who embrace the Scheme.